I'll try to add random facts and information about the game here, and it can later be put on a real wiki page. At the moment, I have no idea as to where to put some of this stuff, but most of it is useful information.
- For Windows 7, the game save is located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Antichamber\Binaries\Win32\SavedGame.bin" -- Keep this in mind if you want to backup your save game, but you also need to start over for whatever reason. (I need this for taking photos and videos, as well as for doing speedruns)
- In some areas of the map, you can see colored lighting effects coming through the walls from other areas. This is most likely unintended, but not a glitch.
- If you set the game's resolution to your desktop's resolution while it's in windowed mode, it will actually be smaller than your desktop. Setting it to fullscreen after doing this will leave black bars on the edges, and you'll have to click on your resolution again.
- There are some controls that are not listed in-game, such as using CTRL in place of middle mouse. Other replacement control schemes have not been found yet.
- Development started in 2006 under the name of Hazard The Journey of Life, but recently changed to Antichamber in late 2011.
More to come as I think of more random facts I know about this game.